Thursday, January 24, 2013

Crochet Cactus, Flowers, and Succulents

I've been crazy about cactuses and succulents this year. These plants are extremely easy to take care of. Even a newbie like me can keep them alive. They required lots of light but very little water. So if you forget to water them it's perfectly fine.

But if you're not into watering, you can have these crochet plants instead. And even without water or sun they can still live forever!!

I've made these months ago. And I apologize that I'm now just blogging about it. And to make things worst...I lost the links I've used to learn how to make these. So I can't give credit to anyone. :(. I will continue to search for the links and once I find it I'll post an update.


Update: Found one of the links.  Click here for the free cactus crochet pattern.  Don't know your real name but thanks Elf for posting this awesome pattern.  There's other patterns for other cactus here too!  So remember to go check them out.






So what do you think? Cute right? I just love them!! You can use any shades of green or colors for your flowers and personalize it just the way you want it to look. Not only the color of yarn but the pots it's in too! What a fun project!


No comments:

Post a Comment