Friday, December 28, 2012

Sushi Roll Scarf - Crochet Pattern!

I've done a lot of crocheting in the last couple of months but haven't gotten a chance to upload pictures and post them to show you all what I've done.  So now that both my daughters are napping I thought I should use this time to do some posts.

I while back while I was browsing the web I found this Free pattern on Ravelry.  The pattern was for a very simple scarf with different colors and when you roll up your scarf you would end up with a sushi roll.  Now how cute is that?  All you really need to know is how to double crochet.  

I love the scarf!  It was fast and simple to make.  Now I have something to use for the winter!

Thanks to Mermaiden for sharing this cute pattern.  Anyone interested in making one please click on the link below.






No comments:

Post a Comment