Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Crochet Child Leg Warmers

My youngest pants don't seem to want to stay down to cover her legs. The weather is getting so cold that I decided to make her some leg warmers to keep her legs warm. I found this pattern on Pinterest and it seemed easy enough to make so I gave it a try. As you know I'm just a beginner so the two leg warmers aren't identical.One is wider than the other but the difference is so small that you can't really tell. I believe they turned out pretty cute. And the most important thing is that my daughter LOVES them. This was an easy project so it took me a couple of hours to make (two nights before bed while watching TV).


Here's the link to the pattern I've used. Thanks for sharing this pattern Danyal!!


http://www.crazysockscrochet.blogspot.com/2010/06/crochet-pattern-baby-legwarmers.html

Anyone tried this pattern or made other leg warmers? Please share!

 
My other loves them so much she use them as arm warmers because they don't fit her legs.  LOL!  My kids are just too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment