Friday, December 28, 2012

Crochet/Amigurumi Female Version of Bullseye from Toy's Story!

My daughters has been fighting over my crochet dolls I've been making them recently. There was just so much screaming and yelling one night when they were fighting over a teddy bear.  So I told my oldest to just let her little sister play with it first and I'll promise I'll make her another one.  She finally gave in and let her little sister play with the doll first.

So to keep my promise I wanted to make something for her to open on Christmas day.  I've browsed the web and finally found something very cute and was very excited to make.  This amigurumi was the house from the movie Toy Story.

I didn't have the correct color yarn for felt but that didn't stop me from making it.  So I decided to make a female version of Bullseye.  I used hot pick for the hair and hoofs.  And purple color for the body.  I thought it turned out pretty good.  It took me two nights to make.  My daughter loves it!!


Thanks April for posting this pattern for me to use.  If anyone is interested in this pattern please click on this link below.  Remember April is giving this pattern out for personal use only.  So do not sell pattern or the finished product.  And of course give her credit for it if you decide to post pictures online.

http://aprildraven.blogspot.com/2011/01/brown-pony.html?m=1

Any other cool patterns out there you think I should use?  Please comment and let me know!!  I've been addicted to crocheting.  So much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment