Sunday, October 28, 2012

Amigurumi Toys in Pajamas (Bear) with Baby Bear and Baby Kaola


I've completed three more Amigurumis! I used this booked called, Amigurumi Two!" by Ana Paula Rimoli. Again, it's part of the Pajama dolls set. As you know I've previously crochet a Rabbit in Pajamas http://allmyfuncrafts.blogspot.com/2012/10/bunny.html. So now I’m missing the baby rabbit and the big Koala doll. I'm not sure if I want to make those though. We will see how my mood feels like.

The small dolls took 1-2 nights to complete. The big one took me a little over a week. Of course I don't crochet throughout the day. I only have a little time while my kid’s takes their naps and a little time during the night before I sleep.

 
Aren't they cute!  They are soo easy to make.  And also very fun!  And for the baby dolls...I added my own touch...I added little hairs sticking out. 
 

 
I love this book.  So I requested the first book that came out, Amigurumi World Seriously Cute Crochet, from the library.  I can't wait until I get a hold on this book. 
 
Anyone have this book?  What do you guys all think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment