Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sushi Anyone?? Crochet Sushi!!


I've been craving sushi. And since I was not able to go get some to eat...I decided to go and make some...to play though. I found simple patterns online to make this cute sushi. You can find them here: Http://shellatin.blogspot.com/2010/06/sushi-pattern.html. Thanks for sharing these cute pattern Michelle. Her patterns were very simple to follow. She has patterns to make the Egg Sushi, the Shrimp Sushi, the Salmon Sushi, the California Roll, Wasabi, Pickled Ginger, and just the standard Sushi.
 
 
As you can see below I haven't gotten a chance to crochet all her patterns yet. I only made the Standard Sushi, the California Roll, and the Egg Sushi. And with the takeout sushi boxes I saved it just made it look extra cute! My daughter loved it. She uses it to play restaurant and use it to practice her chopstick skills on it.

 

 
 
 
 
 

Anyone tried these patterns yet? Let me know how they turn out? Or are there other sushi patterns out there that you have for me to try? Please let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment