Thursday, October 18, 2012

Easy Pumpkin Amigurumi Crochet Project


I wanted to get into the holiday/season sprit. So I made a pumpkin hat for one of my daughters (which I would post later) and little pumpkins. As you know that I'm a beginner so I prefer to something visual to show me how to make things. So of course I used YouTube. I've been watching Bobwilson123 videos...her videos are great. She goes slowly and shows you everything step by step.

Here are the pumpkins I've made. I should have put a face on them...that would have been cute. Oh well...maybe I'll make another one later.

 
 
Aren't they cute? They were extremely easy to make. And did I mention they were quick to complete too? So go and start making them!

Check out her video below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmUO1dDB8qA&feature=results_video



 
They fit on the palm of your hands.
 
And for the free written pattern please click on this link below. I believe Alexandria S. had created this pattern. Thanks! It was fun to make. - http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/crochet-pumpkin-amigurumi

No comments:

Post a Comment