Friday, October 12, 2012

Amigurumi Toys in Pajamas (Rabbit)

Since I had so much fun making that Totoro I decided to make another amigurumi.  I borrowed this book from my local library and found some great patterns for the cutest dolls.  My first project from that book is this rabbit.

 
The book I got this pattern from is called, "Amigurumi Two!" by Ana Paula Rimoli.  It's a great book with cute pictures and simple directions.  I'm a beginner at crocheting and I had no problems following her instructions.  This particular pattern comes with instructions to make a big and a small toy.  There's three different animals patterns, a rabbit, a bear, and a koala. 
 
So this big rabbit is approximately 9 inches.  My daughter LOVES this doll and she started sleeping with her every night now.  She named her Juna.  How cute!
 
This was a very simple project and it took me less a week to make. 
 
Look, Totoro now has a friend.  :)
 
 
My next project is the Bear in Pajamas.  I already made a little bear for it already.  So once I purchase more safety eyes I will make a baby rabbit to keep my big rabbit company too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment